This PagoPayIt Services Agreement (“Agreement”), is a legal agreement between ContentPass, LLC, dba PagoPayIt.com (“PagoPayIt”), and the entity or person (“you”, “your”, or “user”) who registers on this Merchant Account page to receive certain payment processing services offered by PagoPayIt (“Services”). This Agreement describes the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Services.
PagoPayIt is a payment facilitator that allows your customers to purchase a PIN number using their credit card to use on your web site in purchasing goods, services, and subscriptions where a traditional credit card may not be convenient, is difficult, or not allowed.
The API below will program a “buy” button on the merchant web site, which redirects the user to our site. Upon payment, the user is automatically redirected back to the referring site. In the redirect code after hitting the pay button the customizable price will be encoded, such that when the customer gets to the purchase screen, it will be already populated with the specific amount. PagoPayIt is payment technology that accepts a customer’s credit card information and generates a unique pin-number Personal Identification Number (“PIN”) that is used to complete the purchase.
How it works – Schematics
Fees: the fees applicable to PagoPayIt’s Services are as follows: 20% of total amounts paid by the customer are deducted as fees for PagoPayIt infrastructure. The remaining 80% is distributed to you/the merchant. We may revise fees at any time upon prior notice to you, at which time you may re-agree to the terms or ask to terminate the Agreement.
How often you get paid: Merchant transactions are paid out daily and are settled to the merchants bank account by Automated Clearing House (ACH) in two business days. An ACH fee of 0.8%, capped at USD $5.00, is deducted for each ACH payment.
Currencies: We accept either, USD, CAD, GBP, or EUR currencies.
Taxes: You and/or your business entity should consult with your tax professional to determine whether any income should be reported from activities facilitated by this site. Because PagoPayIt is not making payments to you for services, NO form 1099 or equivalent taxing authority form will be issued. You are responsible for your own taxation advice.
When you use our Payment Facilitation Services, the name ‘GF/PagoPayIt’ will appear on your Customers’ bank or other statements. To minimize confusion and avoid potential disputes, these descriptors must be recognizable to your Customers.
Except where PagoPayIt and a Customer have otherwise agreed, you maintain the direct relationship with your Customers and are responsible for: (i) acquiring appropriate consent to submit Charges through the Payment Processing Services on their behalf; (ii) providing confirmation or receipts to Customers for each charge; (iii) verifying Customers’ identities; and (iv) determining a Customer’s eligibility and authority to complete transactions. However, even authorized transactions may be subject to a dispute. PagoPayIt is not responsible for or liable to the merchant for authorized and completed charges that are later the subject of a dispute, refund, or reversal, are submitted without authorization or in error, violate any laws, or occurred when stolen payment credentials or accounts were used to make the purchases facilitated by PagoPayIt.
Content Removal. If we believe a page on your web site should be removed because it violates the law, exploits children or violates copywrite, we will ask you to remove it. If you do not, we retain the right to report to authorities and/ or remove your content.
Our contact information: Toll-free 1-800-604-7571. 24 hours per day.